Statement of Privacy
Collection of Your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless your voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include a) registering for an account, b) signing up for special offers or services, c) sending us an email message, d) submitting your credit card or other payment information when you purchase a product or service. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We may also gather personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
DDS Rescue does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. DDS Rescue may share data with trusted parties to help send you email communication or postal mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to DDS Rescue, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. DDS Rescue may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith believe that such action is necessary to: a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process serviced on DDS Rescue or the site, b) protect and defend the rights or property of DDS Rescue, and/or c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of users of DDS Rescue or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by DDS Rescue. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the DDS Rescue website.
Security of your Personal Information
DDS Rescue secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. DDS Rescue uses the following methods for this purpose: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the SSL protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet that are beyond our control, and b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a product or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
DDS Rescue does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, DDS Rescue may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from DDS Rescue or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from DDS Rescue, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
DDS Rescue welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that DDS Rescue has not adhered to this Statement, please contact DDS Rescue at:
7040 Avenida Encinas, Suite 104
Carlsbad, CA 92008